Pets & Animals

Horse transport From Ireland to France

kambahou writes in Pets & Animals

Looking for somebody to bring 4 horses from Ireland to Normandy, budget 1400 euros for the 4.

From Tipperary Ireland to Cancale France.

Posted on: 29/06/2012 at 12:09

Hello
I used ETA Horse Transport Agency to bring 3 horses over to France. They are based in Dover and it may be worth having a look at their prices we found them extremely reasonable and could be in your budget. You, of course, have to ask if they cover Ireland. Their grooms gave the horses the care and attention that I would expect of a large company and as they are very 'horse' friendly so I would highly recommend them.
Regards

Posted on: 01/07/2012 at 17:06

John Parkers every Time for me. Have friends who had probs with another transporter.

Posted on: 01/07/2012 at 21:20

Hi there,
I used George Mullins Transport in Kilkenny to ship my mare over. Excellent service. I think it cost me 800€ but if you have a few animals I'm sure you could get it for a good price. Hope this helps..
EB

Posted on: 07/07/2012 at 21:09

Featured Information

Emergencies

Emergencies

Who to call and what to say in an emergency, including numbers for police, ambulance, fire and rescue.

Read more...
Income Tax

Income Tax

The responsibilities of the taxpayer in France: understand the French tax system and how it affects your income.

Read more...

What's On

Yoga De La Selune

Yoga classes Tuesday afternoons and evenings, in French. Suitable for all ages and abilities. For more information Tel: Inigo 09 74 76 36 18 / 06 28 58...

More Details

Useful Tools

Get Listed

If your business or non-profit organisation is based within Normandy, you can list it in the Business Directory free of charge

Read More...

Featured Business

Emmanuel Araguas - Avocat

Avocat offering legal advice and representation before judicial and administrative Courts across... Read more...

Nicholls Renovations

Long established and experienced team covering all aspects of full and part renovations,... Read more...

Mobile Site