Pets & Animals

Horse transport From Ireland to France

kambahou writes in Pets & Animals

Looking for somebody to bring 4 horses from Ireland to Normandy, budget 1400 euros for the 4.

From Tipperary Ireland to Cancale France.

Posted on: 29/06/2012 at 12:09

Hello
I used ETA Horse Transport Agency to bring 3 horses over to France. They are based in Dover and it may be worth having a look at their prices we found them extremely reasonable and could be in your budget. You, of course, have to ask if they cover Ireland. Their grooms gave the horses the care and attention that I would expect of a large company and as they are very 'horse' friendly so I would highly recommend them.
Regards

Posted on: 01/07/2012 at 17:06

John Parkers every Time for me. Have friends who had probs with another transporter.

Posted on: 01/07/2012 at 21:20

Hi there,
I used George Mullins Transport in Kilkenny to ship my mare over. Excellent service. I think it cost me 800€ but if you have a few animals I'm sure you could get it for a good price. Hope this helps..
EB

Posted on: 07/07/2012 at 21:09

Content Sponsor

CIGNA

Moving abroad? Get top quality international health insurance from CIGNA Global Health Options....
Find out more...

AXA PPP

We have over 40 years of experience insuring the health of expatriates worldwide. Our plans have...
Find out more...

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money...
Find out more...

Featured Information

Driving

Driving

How to make sure you stay on the right side of the law when you're driving in France.

Read more...
Employment

Employment

Just hired, or looking for work? Find out about employment contracts, including benefits and legal requirements.

Read more...

Useful Tools

Link To Us

Link your website to AngloINFO to allow your users to access reliable, relevant information quickly and easily.

Read More...

Content Sponsor

CIGNA

Moving abroad? Get top quality international health insurance from CIGNA Global Health Options.... Find out more...

AXA PPP

We have over 40 years of experience insuring the health of expatriates worldwide. Our plans have... Find out more...

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money... Find out more...

Essentials

Emergency Numbers in Normandy

Find out vital information on who to call and what to do in an emergency...

Read More...

Essentials

Bookshop

Browse and buy interesting and relevant books relating to France and Normandy

Read More...