General

Epicerie Barenton Closure

Topic Closed.

OMG.... Gutted... I am so sorry to hear this... You were an excellent service to us all expats... All the best for the future..... BUT  " Where am i going to get my English Cheddar cheese etc from now??? "    :(  

Posted on: 19/01/2014 at 10:00

Bradbury - they sell good cheddar cheese and bacon etc in the english shop in Domfront- we have shoped there for the past 10 years.  

Posted on: 19/01/2014 at 10:21

Have you tried Steve at:     http://a2bfoodservice.webs.com/

not only cheese but all your UK shopping from several supermarkets.  A superb, reliable service thoroughly recommended.

Posted on: 19/01/2014 at 10:22

you can buy cheddar in most intermarche's and leclercs and probably countless other places

Posted on: 20/01/2014 at 12:00

Bacon by the Box is supplying bacon, sausage & cheese if that's any help Bradbury.....

Posted on: 20/01/2014 at 13:41

Thanks stagecoach,saywhen, Gregg and Jayne j. Domfront is a bit to far for me unless i am in the area. Where in Domfront is the shop Stagecoach?? I do use Steve but when you only want a few things Barenton was brill for that. But Gregg you don't get the good offers on the Cheddar in the French supermarkets. How and where can you get the items from Bacon by the box?? And do you know if the prices are good Jayne J???

Posted on: 20/01/2014 at 13:55

Featured Classified

SOLD Fiat Ducato motorhome 1.9TD 1999 2-berth

FIAT MONCOYA 325   1.9 TD 1999  (SOLD) 78,777 Kms (48,949 miles) 13,000... Read more...

Medical Insurance Solutions for Expats

Moving to a new country is one of the most exciting and adventurous decisions you can make in... Read more...

Content Sponsor

AXA PPP

We have over 40 years of experience insuring the health of expatriates worldwide. Our plans have... Find out more...

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money... Find out more...

Bupa Global

This July, get a FREE quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family: 24 hour medical... Find out more...

Essentials

Maps

Useful local maps covering all key areas of Normandy

Read More...

More AngloINFO

Worldwide

Explore the world of AngloINFO through our 88 regional websites and 41 country websites

Read More...

Essentials

Maps

Read More...

Essentials

Maps

Read More...