General

Help! Siemens gigaset a38h phone

our hyacinth writes in General

Can anyone help me with my phone please, it is with an orange livebox and it hasbeen ok for over a year, today for some reason the buttons on the phone wouldnt press in, my hubby took out the batteries and had a fiddle with the phone buttons, and now it keeps flahing "REGISTER HS" I take this to mean register handset, I cannot find the instruction book (if we ever had one) but have been on internet and it says to key in code of 0000 then within 60 seconds press something on base and hold for 1 minute.

but we don't have anything on base to press so at the moment although we can key in a telephone number it will not let us a dial out or take incoming calls, can anyone help please, thank you in anticipation

Posted on: 17/01/2011 at 17:21

I think that you have slightly miss-read the instructions concerning pressing the base.

I am sure that it refers to that within 60 secs of entering the code you should hold down the small button in the base station and keep it pressed down for at least 3 seconds (touche d'inscription on page 1). If you don't have such a button why not try putting the handset onto the stand.
http://gigaset.com/medias/sys_master/A31008-M2005-R101-1-UZ19_12-12-2008_IM_fr.pdf

Hope that this helps.

Posted on: 17/01/2011 at 18:47

Thanks Brian 61 will try this, my hubby will insist on fiddling with things when they aren't working correctly and like me he is not technically minded at all, i think I am going to have to ban him from trying to "mend" anything else!!!

Posted on: 17/01/2011 at 19:21

Recent Classifieds and Discussions

Latest Classifieds
Latest Discussions
Become Member List your Business Blog For Us