Local Consular Information
Information about consular services available in Normandy, including registration of births and help in emergencies...
Most countries have an Embassy or Consular Offices in Paris to deal with matters affecting their own nationals living in or visiting France. The UK also offers some consular services in Normandy.
Britons in Normandy
The UK Consulate-General in Paris has jurisdiction over the Normandy region.
The services include:
- Replacement and renewal of passports. Application forms are available for download on the British Embassy website. All requests should be sent to the British Embassy in Paris
- Registration of births
- Information on transferring money between the UK and France
- Providing help in the event of accident, hospitalisation or violent assault
- Providing details of local lawyers, interpreters, doctors and funeral directors
- Offering support and contacting friends in a variety of other extreme or distressing situations
- Honorary British Consul, Cherbourg (Manche)
At: BP 15
Tel: 02 33 78 01 83
Fax: 02 33 78 01 83
- Honorary British Consul, Le Havre (Siene Maritime)
At: c/o Louis-Drefus Lines
Terminal de la Citadelle
76060 Le Havre
Le Havre Cedex
Tel: 02 35 19 78 88
Fax: 02 35 19 78 98
The US Embassy in Paris has jurisdiction over the Normandy region. There is no regional Presence Post.